setting an image control imageurl and displaying picture

Aussie Rules

Hi,

I have a situation where I set the image1.imageurl value in the codebehind,
but the image doesn't update to be the new image, its just stays as it was.

Is there some event i must fire to make the image control display the proper
image...

Thanks

Winista

If the image file name stays the same even if image itself has been updated
it is not going to work. The browser is using ht eimage from cache.
Is this what you are running into?

Guest

Try something like:

myImageCtrl1.ImageUrl = "images/test.gif?id="+DateTime.Now.Ticks.ToString();

Peter