Setting specific fonts in BlueJ

Discussion in 'Java' started by joemannumber1, Jan 5, 2013.

  1. I was directed here from the blueJ website, maybe you can help. I'm a pretty new programmer, and haven't done much, but that doesn't really matter, huh?

    Anyway, I was hoping you would know the mutator method for changing a text font in the blueJ program, or if it's even possible. I have a text, 'title', that has been declared and initialized, but I can't figure out how to alter the font.

    joemannumber1, Jan 5, 2013

  2. joemannumber1

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    Font where? Console app? Swing app?

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, Jan 5, 2013

  3. Font where? Console app? Swing app?

    I'm not sure any fonts are even 'installed' for lack of a better word in my program, the only thing I ever added to my blueJ program was something called objectdraw.jar, we import it before starting anything in a new class.

    I really don't know
    If need be, I can go on without changing the font.

    joemannumber1, Jan 5, 2013
  4. joemannumber1

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    Do you use System.out.println?

    Or do you use JFrame, JPanel, JTextField, JLabel
    etc. ?

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, Jan 6, 2013