Setting up eruby

Jeremy Wilson

Is there anyone that is using eruby on a production system? If so can =
you tell me what Operating System you are using and why you prefer it. =
Also a link to set up eruby on the OS would be handy as well.

Thanks

Rick DeNatale

Is there anyone that is using eruby on a production system? If so can you tell me what Operating System you are using and why you prefer it. Also a link to set up eruby on the OS would be handy as well.

Pardon me if I'm off-base here, but the way you are framing the
question make me think that you are talking about embedded systems,
and got to eruby because it means 'embedded ruby.'

This isn't the meaning of embedded here. The embedded here means
embedding ruby code inside a text file.

In that sense it's used quite a bit in production, for example rails
uses it for generating xhtml, xml, etc., for pre-processing
configuration files, and probably other things.