Setup of IIS6 server

__Stephen

Not finding assistnace on a networking site so I thought that I'd post this
here as well.

I have a rebuild of a server and we took the OS to 2003 for 2000.

I am confused on setting up IIS6.

This is a stage server and will have 2 IP's .56 and .32 I have the IP's
bound to the NIC and they ping through the DNS like it use to.

I have internal sites going to .56 and external sites going to .32

I can set the WEB Site pointing to my primary subfolder for each envionment.
www.myplace.com = d:\internal www.ourplace.com = d:\external

I can't get our various sub dirs in each envornment to work.
www.myplace.com/admin should kick off the default.asp page in
d:\internal\admin\ Unfortunalty it doesn't :(

I can't get any of the sub dirs to display in either internal or external???
they would be admin \ cbd \ orders \ products \ ....

I have tried to do the virtual site in IIS, and that hasn't worked. I tried
the old school method in the explorer for Web Sharing. Neither has seemed
to work.

What have I missed?

TIA

__Stephen