Shared Error Messages

Matt Fitzmaurice

Has anyone noticed error messages being shared between users?

I have a WebService on the Server and a VB client using the SOAP Toolkit.
Sometimes the client1 will recieve a SOAP error with details of client1 and
client2's error.

eg.
Additional information: Server was unable to process request. --> Unable to
run [SQL Statement]. The file http://[Server]/[DocLib]/document.doc does not
exist or you do not have access to it from
http://[Server]/_vti_bin/[WebService].asmx

Thanks,
Matt