Shared Web User Controls

Guest

I have a web site that is designed similarly to DotNetNuke in that the site
has basic functionality, and there are modules (ascx controls) that add
additional functionality. I am trying to upgrade it to ASP .Net 2.0, and I
am running into an issue with the web user controls in the base project that
are used in my modules.

I have moved the shared code, but can't seem to find a way to reference the
properties in the ascx controls from my modules.

If anyone knows how to accomplish this, please let me know.