Shopping cart Server Application Unavailable - random

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mark Lordi, Dec 18, 2005.

  1. Mark Lordi

    Mark Lordi Guest

    Hello everyone,

    I have a site that I just put together http://www.redzcomfort.com
    everything was working fine up until about 3 days ago when Microsoft
    released 3 security updates. (KB910437) (KB905915) (KB890830) I have
    removed these updates and restarted the service. Everything was working
    fine for about an hour. Now whenever somebody tries to add a product to
    the cart it is supposed to bring up the shopping cart. Right now I keep
    getting a DNS error on a page that I know exists. If I hit refresh
    sometimes it starts to work. I have IISCrashHang installed and this is
    what I get in the log. Anyone have any ideas or gone throught this
    themselves?

    #Fields: date time src-ip src-port dst-ip dst-port cs-version cs-method
    cs-url sc-status s-site s-reason

    2005-12-17 15:57:06 68.39.61.140 61523 146.145.180.25 80 HTTP/1.1 GET
    /storefront/ShoppingCart.aspx - 29
    Connection_Abandoned_By_Inetinfo_Crash

    Mark Lordi, Dec 18, 2005

  2. Mark Lordi

    Darren Kopp Guest

    Finally got the details page to load. you may want to look at the how the
    cart is performing in all areas, including the database. Your scripts may be
    timing out.

    -Darren
    http://blog.secudocs.com/

    Darren Kopp, Dec 18, 2005

  3. Mark Lordi

    Mark Lordi Guest

    What do you recommend I check. I haven't done this in a while and am
    kind of a newbie right now. Should I increase my timeout in IIS for a
    bit longer?

    Mark Lordi, Dec 18, 2005