shopping Carts Revisited

Bacchus

I am looking for a good all around shopping cart.
I have acquired over a couple dozen carts, everything from free
to very costly.

I have been playing with OS commerce but someone
here mentioned that it is no longer being developed.
Plus, I have tried many of the module add ons, Half the
time I am unable to get the modules to work properly
without major rewriting of some of the code.

Also, OS Commerce sites always looks the same no matter
(unless again major rewrite of the code) how much
they tried to tweak them.

Isn't Zen cart, A copy of OScommerce?
What do you think of X-cart?

What is your opinon?

Thanks

_____________________________
Bacchus the Roman God of Wine
Women just love him
http://www.helamonster.com/classified/

Usenet

Bacchus said:
Isn't Zen cart, A copy of OScommerce?

It started off as that but it is being developed, I assume
differently than OScommerce.

Seems pretty good for a freebie.

Mark