showing form, based on SQL

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Raphael Gluck, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. Hi Everybody

    I am building a site using ASP and vbscript.

    On one particular page I have two recordsets, and depending on what is
    selected on the previous page, I want a form button to be displayed or
    removed from the page.
    The form is a check box, and a submit (named "request information"), When
    the end of my product info has been reached, i want it to be displayed, for
    example in such a case
    http://www.tripak.me.uk/listing.asp?Item_ID=49 Here is the product
    with the information, and all i need the user to do is to request more info,
    if he/she wishes.

    however sometimes on my listing page, there is some further information to
    be displayed on a sublisting.asp page for example

    http://www.tripak.me.uk/listing.asp?Item_ID=62

    Clearly there's a link to a further page,

    So I obviously need a clause around the form button, in the same way as i
    have it around the check box, But my submit button is once i've closed my
    recordset.

    If anyone can help i would really appreciate it, Here is a link to the page
    displaying my code for listing.asp
    http://www.tripak.me.uk/listing.txt

    Thanks so much

    Raphael