showing form, based on SQL

Raphael Gluck

Hi Everybody

I am building a site using ASP and vbscript.

On one particular page I have two recordsets, and depending on what is
selected on the previous page, I want a form button to be displayed or
removed from the page.
The form is a check box, and a submit (named "request information"), When
the end of my product info has been reached, i want it to be displayed, for
example in such a case
http://www.tripak.me.uk/listing.asp?Item_ID=49 Here is the product
with the information, and all i need the user to do is to request more info,
if he/she wishes.

however sometimes on my listing page, there is some further information to
be displayed on a sublisting.asp page for example

http://www.tripak.me.uk/listing.asp?Item_ID=62

Clearly there's a link to a further page,

So I obviously need a clause around the form button, in the same way as i
have it around the check box, But my submit button is once i've closed my
recordset.

If anyone can help i would really appreciate it, Here is a link to the page
displaying my code for listing.asp
http://www.tripak.me.uk/listing.txt

Thanks so much

Raphael