    be done?

    Thx in advance
    Armin

    Arbajram, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Armin,

    Make a template column including a control for the text and a link for
    "more". Make a databind expression for the text that will clip the text and
    make a databind expression for the link's "Visible" property that will
    return True if the text was clipped.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Arbajram

    Arbajram Guest

    Thx very much.
    That's exactly what I've been found out.

    Best regards
    Armin

    Arbajram, Jun 17, 2004