showModalDialog

Guest

Hi,
I have problem with modal dialog. I have a ASPX page which I use in
showModalDialog. This page contains tag <base target=_self> because I dont'
want to show a new IE window in postback. It is OK.

For the first time, it is OK. But when I call showModalDialog for second
time, the ASPX page doesn't get OnLoad event. Modal dialog shows OK, but with
old data. Where is problem? ASPX page seem to be loaded from "cache", I don't
know.

Mark Rae

For the first time, it is OK. But when I call showModalDialog for second
time, the ASPX page doesn't get OnLoad event. Modal dialog shows OK, but
with
old data. Where is problem? ASPX page seem to be loaded from "cache", I
don't
know.

Try putting the following in the <head></head> section of your page's HTML:

Guest

Thank you. :)