File Download in showModalDialog

sunita

Hiiii

I am opening an aspx page in a showModalDialog...I have and i frame in
that popup whose target is another page.. And this is what takes place
in that aspx page that is in the iframe...I am opening a excel sheet
in it..I open a file download dialog which says open or save....When i
click on save everything works fine and am able to save the file..but
when i click on open...The excel file opens in the page and the
modalDialog closes immediately....I dont know why this is
happening.....i dont know if it is aproblem with using a file download
dialog in a showModalDialog or something else...somebody please
help...this is the code i used to open the file downlaod box....

Response.ContentType = "application/csv"
Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition",
"inline;filename=mydata.csv;")

Thanks in advance....