Signing PDF on the web application

JIM.H.

Signing PDF on the web application
I have a web application that created PDF based on the information users
give in the site, how can I get this PDF be signed electronically, is there
any sample code I can use?

Mark Rae [MVP]

Signing PDF on the web application
I have a web application that created PDF based on the information users
give in the site, how can I get this PDF be signed electronically, is
there
any sample code I can use?

What are you using to create the PDF in the first place?

I use this: http://www.siberix.com which supports digital signing
natively...

JIM.H.

Thanks for the reply. It uses crystal report to create PDF, I am looking for
something that I can directly sign an existing PD, without creating PDF again
since this was a complex PDF file.