Silver Light 3 Developer Tool Kit dont have designer

Ammar S. Mitoori

hi

i installed Silver Light 3 Developer Tool Kit but it dont have a white
designer
space jut code view before there was icon at buttom now i dont know how to
show that white designer space or maybe they removed it ?

Bob Barrows

Ammar said:
hi

i installed Silver Light 3 Developer Tool Kit but it dont have a white
designer
space jut code view before there was icon at buttom now i dont know
how to show that white designer space or maybe they removed it ?

***canned wrong-newsgroup reply************************
recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
ASP.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be
lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

This seems like it might be a visual studio question, so you whould try one
of the vsnet groups as well.

Allen Chen [MSFT]

Hi,
i installed Silver Light 3 Developer Tool Kit but it dont have a white
designer
space jut code view before there was icon at buttom now i dont know how to
show that white designer space or maybe they removed it ?

The XAML preview ('white designer' in your word) has been removed. To
design xaml more efficiently you can use Expression Blend:

http://www.microsoft.com/expression/

As a developer, if you don't want to use Blend, you can still edit .xaml
files in XAML window.

As Bob said, this newsgroup is dedicated for ASP. Next time if you have
questions regarding this Toolkit for Visual Studio, you can post it to
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/?dg=microsoft.public.v
snet.general.

Regards,
Allen Chen
Microsoft Online Support

(e-mail address removed).

Allen Chen [MSFT]

Hi,
i installed Silver Light 3 Developer Tool Kit but it dont have a white
designer
space jut code view before there was icon at buttom now i dont know how to
show that white designer space or maybe they removed it ?

I got no reply from you for several days. I want to check back if there is
anything else that I can assist about ASP. Please feel free to let me know
if you have. I'll do my best to follow up.

Regards,
Allen Chen
Microsoft Online Support