simple examples for OpenGL

weer1

Hi,

I am trying to run the simple examples for OpenGL located on
bribes.org.
I have Perl 5.8 installed on Windows XP. I can run simple programs like
Hello World and I installed all related OpenGL-packeges ppm's from your
repository. Can you tell me what I do wrong here?

What are the minimum requirements to run a simple cube.pl or teapot.pl
on Windows?

Best regards,

Marcel Dijkman
The Netherlands

weer1

What the hell do I need a DS9000 for? The guide of this group says: The
Perl language in general.

I can see why the URL I posted puzzled you, here is the exact link I
talk about:
http://www.bribes.org/perl/wopengl.html

Any success on the OpenGL for Windows-question I asked?

Regards,

M.D.

A. Sinan Unur schreef:

Sherm Pendley

I have Perl 5.8 installed on Windows XP. I can run simple programs like
Hello World and I installed all related OpenGL-packeges ppm's from your
repository. Can you tell me what I do wrong here?

How do you expect someone to tell you what's wrong with your script, when
you didn't post your script? This isn't the psychic hotline...

sherm--

Jürgen Exner

What are the minimum requirements to run a simple cube.pl or teapot.pl
on Windows?

A Perl interpreter (aka perl) and the libraries/modules that your script is
using.
A more detailed answer would require to see the code for cube.pl or
teapot.pl.

jue

weer1

Dear Jürgen,

Thanks for your detailed answer. Kindly appreciated.
I can't believe it... This afternoon I was trying to convert my
examples with perl2exe and that didn't work out. Now simply starting
the script with perl cube.pl works. And I see the rotating cube!

Thanks again for your time.

Regards,
Marcel Dijkman