    Best regards,

    Marcel Dijkman
    The Netherlands

    weer1, Aug 19, 2006

  2. weer1

    weer1 Guest

    What the hell do I need a DS9000 for? The guide of this group says: The
    Perl language in general.

    I can see why the URL I posted puzzled you, here is the exact link I
    talk about:
    http://www.bribes.org/perl/wopengl.html

    Any success on the OpenGL for Windows-question I asked?

    Regards,

    M.D.

    weer1, Aug 19, 2006

  3. How do you expect someone to tell you what's wrong with your script, when
    you didn't post your script? This isn't the psychic hotline...

    sherm--

    Sherm Pendley, Aug 19, 2006
  4. A Perl interpreter (aka perl) and the libraries/modules that your script is
    using.
    A more detailed answer would require to see the code for cube.pl or
    teapot.pl.

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Aug 19, 2006
  5. weer1

    weer1 Guest

    Dear Jürgen,

    Thanks for your detailed answer. Kindly appreciated.
    I can't believe it... This afternoon I was trying to convert my
    examples with perl2exe and that didn't work out. Now simply starting
    the script with perl cube.pl works. And I see the rotating cube!

    Thanks again for your time.

    Regards,
    Marcel Dijkman

    weer1, Aug 19, 2006