Simple Program

Joined
Sep 26, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi, (I don't know where to post this message)

I've written many years ago a macro - that's about it.

I need the following program

If a certain % of an defined area on the screen turns to a defined colour than mouse click (automatic).

Is it hard to write such a "program". Can you help me with this, please?! I have no idea but it's really as simple as described above.
Any ideas? Unfortunately mouse recorder software (or similar) doesn't have an IF function.

I'm really a complete beginner and have no idea about codes (besides my macro in excel many years ago)