Ata

Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi every body,
I was trying to simulate my verilog code in Matlab/Simulink using HDL Verifier Toolbox,but I just run into this error and I don't know how to handle it.

Error reported by S-function 'shdlcosim' in 'untitled/HK_Mash_1_1_1/S-Function':
Handshaking with the server failed - Server was NOT an 'HDL Link' server, change the port

Does any one knows what Causes the problem?

Iam using Matlab 2013b(64) and Modelsim SE-64 10.1c