skinning/themimg a table, how??

Jeff

ASP.NET 2.0

I'm trying to skin/theme a table I have on my webpage. Somehow the code
below doesn't work. I give the entire table a red color and no images are
displayed.... So I think there is something wrong with how I use skin...
From the skin source below you see that I try to use nested skin (table has
a skinId but so have it's tableCell.) I've also tryed this with out setting
a skinId for the tableCell and that doesn't work either...

Maybe I could define the tableCell as a separate skin setting in the skin
file (not having it under the table, as the source code below shows), but I
feel that would be wrong because logically that tableCell belongs to that
table and then I would prefer to have it under the table in the skin too (if
that is possible???)

Any suggestions?

..aspx
<asp:Table ID="myProfile" SkinID="myProfile" runat="server">
<asp:TableRow>
<asp:TableCell SkinID="image">
<asp:Image ID="imgProfile" runat="server" Style="z-index: 100;
left: 0px; top: 0px" Height="220px" Width="200px" />
</asp:TableCell>
</asp:TableRow>
</asp:Table>

..skin
<asp:Table SkinID="myProfile" runat="server" height="200px" Width="100%"
BackColor="red">
<asp:TableRow>
<asp:TableCell SkinID="image" RowSpan="3" Width="202px">
</asp:TableCell>
</asp:TableRow>
</asp:Table>