SMS gateway software, SMS gateway, SMS software, SMS server, SMPP software, WAP Push

Discussion in 'Java' started by John, Aug 28, 2007.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Hello, for those looking for SMS utilities/solutions, I'm releasing
    two very interesting messaging middlewares.

    Welcome all suggestions, enquiries, and biz proposals.

    VisualGSM Lite (Freeware)

    Description on CNET download ...
    broadcast of text/flash SMS messages using GSM modems or compatible
    GSM mobile phones via serial data cable or infrared link. Features
    include the ability to send unicode/Chinese SMS messages, send log,
    import/export addressbook, auto-detect function allows automatic
    detection of your device setup configurations, API to integrate to 3rd
    party applications and web portals using HTTP. Users can make use of
    VisualGSM Lite to build various innovative messaging applications such
    network resource monitoring, and SMS marketing applications."

    CNET download (Popular download) - http://download.com.com/3000-2349-8359870.html?tag=lst-0-1
    Tucows download (ranked 4 cows) - http://www.tucows.com/preview/232179.html

    VisualGSM Enterprise (Shareware)
    platform SQL DB driven SMS and WAP Push application suite, that
    empowers corporate managers to self-deploy Interactive/Concatenated
    SMS and WAP Push applications rapidly throughout their organization.

    It has an easy-to-use real-time configurator to connect enterprise
    applications to the GSM network via built-in APIs. Provides a built-in
    application testing environment to allow Rapid Application Deployment.
    Integration components include email2sms, sms2email, sms2sql,
    sms2http, http2sms, etc.

    VisualGSM Enterprise's WAP Push delivery mechanism delivers multimedia
    movies, polyphonic ringtones, pictures and Java application to mobile
    devices.

    VisualGSM Enterprise SMS Gateway provides SMPP 3.3/3.4 (RX/TX) and GSM
    modem connectivity to GSM networks."

    Download: http://www.visualtron.com/download.htm

    More information is available at http://www.sms-gateway-software.com

    I will also answer all GSM, SMS, WAP Push related questions at
    http://www.visualgsm.com/forums/

    Best Regards,

    Joshua Lim
    Visualtron Software