Software Developer Lead for New Mobile Device Product

mparker

My name is Michelle Parker with Riccione Resources. We are working
with a client in Austin who has the following opening. Because of your
experience and background in Java/J2EE I thought this may of interest
to you.

If this is of interest, please send me your updated resume, or if you
know of someone who you think would be interested please pass it along.
I look forward to hearing from you, your associates or colleagues.

Michelle Parker
www.riccione.com
(e-mail address removed)
972.407.1900 x29

Lead Software Developer/Architect, Mobile Devices, Java, Web/Server
Side Applications, J2EE
Location: Austin, TX

Company:
A mature and growing company with an already established customer base
is in need of a Passionate Software Developer who is hands-on to lead
the development team responsible for new Mobile Device Management
Software. A strong Java development background is needed with
commercial work experience in both web and server side applications.
Great opportunity to be technically challenged by developing highly
available scalable applications for a new product.

Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 10+ years software development in a commercial software environment.
- 5+ years Server Side Java (J2EE) experience.
- Must have experience with the following technologies: J2EE, EJB, and
JMS.
- A solid background in designing highly-scalable, high-performance,
and scalable architecture for internet-based client/server systems.
- Must have extensive knowledge of web infrastructure implementation
tools such as Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, or JBoss.
- Must have knowledge of distributed computing protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP,
and Web Services).
- Database experience with Oracle, SQL Server, or MySQL is required.
Either knowledge or previous experience with OMA Device Management, OMA
- Data Synchronization, WAP, SyncML is strongly preferred.
- Background in Hibernate and Spring is highly desirable.
- Successful track record in performance testing and optimization of
Web server applications.
- Experience with Unit test tools such as NUnit/JUnit/PyUnit

Plusses:
- Knowledge of wireless technologies (SMS, CDMA, GSM/GPRS, WCDMA, SS7)
is desirable
- Understanding of mobile device OS platforms (Windows Mobile 5,
Symbian, Palm OS) is a plus

Compensation: Open

Relocation: Some Assistance