soap library for python-3.x

Deepika Nagpal

Hi,

We have to start a project of developing a soap server in python-3.x for which I am
looking for a soap server side library. Please let me know what are the options
available and which of these libraries are actively maintained. Thanks.

Regards,
Deepika Nagpal

::Disclaimer::
The contents of this email and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on C-DOT.
and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of C-DOT. Any form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the
author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.