SoapHttpClientProtocol.invoke hangs after 1000s of web servicecalls...

Ojas

I am using a web service with my C# application. I am making the web
service calls using the VS 2005 generated proxy helper classes for the
web service's WSDL file.

A problem I encountered is that if I leave my application running
overnight in Visual Studio, eventually after 2 to 3 hours, one of my
SoapHttpClientProtocol.invoke() calls will hang and not timeout. It
will stay that way for hours until I manually stop the application.

Does anyone have any insight into what may be wrong?

I do not see it trying to do remote debugging or anything like that.

The call stack is

[External Code]
myfunction's call to SoapHttpClientProtocol.invoke()
.... all my calls ..
[External Code]