Some new collection of C++ material

contactmayankjain

Hi every body.
I have worked very hard to find out some of the very good material
which is available on net and have put it in one place.
http://mayankjain.110mb.com/C++.html I think this will be helpful to
all of you. If you found something more useful which you want me to
add to this your reviews are most welcome.
You can mail me at (e-mail address removed)

--
----------
Regards

Robbie Hatley

... Some new collection of C++ material ...
... http://mayankjain.110mb.com/C++.html ...

That's not C++ material, and none of it is "new". It's a disparate
collection of snippets from old, badly-written C books, containing
many obsolete and erroneous things.
... I have worked very hard ...

No you didn't. Some others *HAVE* worked very hard, though.
You should read the books they've written.
Mayank Jain
Software Engineer

I doubt it, because you clearly can't distinguish between
"good, new C++ material" and "bad, old, obsolete, error-riddled
C material".

Furthermore, many of your links just go to pages full of
advertisements, which have nothing to do with C or C++ at all.
That's your real reason for posting this, isn't it?