Somebody could help how to create a TreeView ?

Billy Ziggurats

A need to make something like that, and i have few time...
If somebody have a example and instructions, I will be glad.

Scott Mitchell [MVP]

Billy said:
A need to make something like that, and i have few time...
If somebody have a example and instructions, I will be glad.

Billy, one option is to use the IEWebControls TreeView control. There's
a live demo here:
http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/demos/TreeViewBinding1.aspx

And an article explaining this control available here:

Hope this gets you on your way...

--

Scott Mitchell
(e-mail address removed)