    ASP.NET for MSSQL. can anyone recommend me a software?

    I'm also looking for a bug tracking system.

    Can anyone point me out some software?

    Edgardo Rossetto, Mar 28, 2005

  2. Juan T. Llibre, Mar 28, 2005

  3. Edgardo Rossetto

    David Alpert Guest

    I found Web Data Administrator to be slow and klunky. Depending on
    what you're looking for, the following MS apps might come in handy.
    To my knowledge, they all support connecting to remote databases
    (through IP,port syntax).

    Specifically for MSSQL management software:
    - MS Enterprise Manager (url?)

    These two are web dev IDE's but each has an integrated DB management
    panel (you can open an SQL or Access connection, create tables, modify
    data, etc right in the IDE):

    - Web Matrix
    (http://www.asp.net/webmatrix/default.aspx?tabindex=4&tabid=46)

    - Visual Web Dev 2005 Express
    (http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/vwd/default.aspx)

    Also, if you're good with coding SQL or want to learn, i've found
    Imceda's Speed SQL IDE to be great software:

    - http://www.sql-server-performance.com/speed_sql_ide_spotlight.asp
    - http://www.imceda.com/SQL_IDE_Description.htm

    Good luck!

    David.

    David Alpert, Mar 28, 2005
  4. Edgardo Rossetto, Mar 28, 2005
  5. I found Web Data Administrator to be slow and klunky. Depending on

    Ahh, that's web apps for you :)

    Rob Nicholson, Apr 2, 2005