Sometimes JSP Session is Lost in Ajax Call

brnayak26

Hi,
In all my pages, i am using same ajax interface to list the users in
database when name is typed. All Ajax works fine, except few. In those
pages when i type, ajax call gets the wrong session. Due to wrong
session, authentication in ajax fails. But in Main page, when i do
page submit, session is there. I can get session objects upon page
submit.

I have no clue how to fix this issue. Almost all my ajax call working
perfect with session. I can get the session objects in my ajax except
in few pages. I checked all ajax codes are exactly the same in all the
pages.

Regards,
Biswa.