Session is lost

Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have a problem with my ASP.NET application. We hosted it in the other paid server.

The problem lies on the session. (using in-proc)

The session is lost after a few minutes and user is kicked out, even if i set the timeout to more than 300.

May i know what could be wrong?

is it something to do with the application pool's virtual memory limit too low that it gets recycled more frequently and therefor killing the session?
Thank you in advance!.