sorting a grid view that is bound to a generic collection

allan.s.palmer

Hi everyone,

I have a generic List<> that is bound to a grid view and I want to
enable sorting. I have enabled sorting on the GridView, and have set
my sort expressions for the each property of the collected object that
is being displayed. Obviously I am missing something, does anyone
have any ideas?

TIA,
Allan

Ad