SOT gmail invites

cinthia_hobbies

(e-mail address removed)

Hello, I just found this community about 3 weeks ago, and am lurking,
and very slowly starting up with pickaxe (2nd ver) book.

This list has been friendly and entertaining and for that I think all
of you. Like some others on this thread, I use Gmail to receive
messages from this group, in effect making it my *newsreader*.

I have four gmail invites as well. Please feel free to email me
directly, and I'll invite you. My *very* small token of gratitude to
this list.

Thanks,

marcus

soyoman

Hey, u still have any of those invites left???
If so i would love to have one. TY (thank you)

Ttfn, Sam

gaffar11lk

hi...
m sasi if u h a gmail.. invitation cn u plz send it 2 me......
2 this mail id (e-mail address removed)
cu...tc
regards
sasi

anindyalove

hi I would like have a invitation for gmail account kindly send me one
on (e-mail address removed)

Thanx -- Andy

anindyalove

hi I would like have a invitation for gmail account kindly send me one
on (e-mail address removed)

Thanx -- Andy

sohan

if there's still one of those 80 left, I'd be glad to have one...
please invite me at (e-mail address removed)