SOUND SYNTHESYS IN C/C++

mariolino

i have created a little WaveTable Ocillator, a sinusoid.
How can i send it to Sound Card for play?

I NEED INFO ON SOUND SYNTHESIS AND SOUND PROGRAMMING IN C/C++.

THANKS.

by MARIOLINO

red floyd

mariolino said:
i have created a little WaveTable Ocillator, a sinusoid.
How can i send it to Sound Card for play?

I NEED INFO ON SOUND SYNTHESIS AND SOUND PROGRAMMING IN C/C++.

1. Don't shout.
2. There is no such language as "C/C++". There's C, and there's C++
3. You're OT here. The C++ language doesn't define sound programming.
Try asking in a newsgroup relevant to your platform or OS.

BobR

red floyd wrote in message ...
1. Don't shout.
2. There is no such language as "C/C++". There's C, and there's C++
3. You're OT here. The C++ language doesn't define sound programming.
Try asking in a newsgroup relevant to your platform or OS.

And/or
http://www.fmod.org