source code for independent component analysis ??

Axel Kowald

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for C or C++ source code for doing independent component analysis.
Is this somewhere available ?

Many thanks,

Axel Kowald

James Hu

I'm looking for C or C++ source code for doing independent component
analysis. Is this somewhere available ?

Try comp.sources.wanted, or comp.software-eng.

-- James

Jack Klein

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for C or C++ source code for doing independent component analysis.
Is this somewhere available ?

Many thanks,

Axel Kowald

First, asking for source code is off-topic here. Try a Google search.

Second, your request is so vague as to be absolutely meaningless.
There are an enormous number of fields where certain things are called
"components".

There are mechanical components in mechanical engineering.

There are electrical components in electronics engineering.

There are software components in software engineering.

....and so on.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

Mark McIntyre

Second, your request is so vague as to be absolutely meaningless.
There are an enormous number of fields where certain things are called
"components".

I suspect he's talking about the mathematical concept. To the OP:
comp.programming might be a better start, or an algorithmics group

Tak-Shing Chan

I suspect he's talking about the mathematical concept. To the OP:
comp.programming might be a better start, or an algorithmics group

To the OP: comp.dsp is the correct group for ICA.

Tak-Shing