Static code analysis tool

Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone!

Due to a study that I must do on secure coding standards (such as MISRA C/C++ and CERT C/C++) I need to analyze a C language code. The program compile without any problem, but when I try to analyze the code, using multiple static code analysis tools, like Polyspace, PVS-Studio... All of them print the same error (with some of the header files):

"name_of_the_header_file.h file not found"

And then, they stop the code analysis. I verified that the header files really exist and they could be found in the solution folder, along with the rest of the code, but for some reason, the static code analysis tools have troubles linking some of them (not all of them) to the overall code that they are analyzing.

If someone had the slightest idea of where the problem may be and has an answer... I would be very grateful.

This problem is driving me crazy :confused: hahahaha.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
See you soon

Commodore

Last edited: