SPECIAL: BayPIGgies: April 26, 7:30pm (Google)

Aahz

NOTE: Special date of WEDNESDAY April 26 at Google, usual time of 7:30pm

Special meeting! One of the lead developers of Django is in town! Jacob
Kaplan-Moss will be talking about Django at Google. More details as they
get finalized -- but save the date! (No, it's not on the website yet...)

This does not change the usual May meeting on May 11 at Google; stay
tuned for an announcement of that.

BayPIGgies meetings alternate between IronPort (San Bruno, California)
and Google (Mountain View, California). For more information and
directions, see http://baypiggies.net/

Before the meeting, we sometimes meet at 6pm for dinner. Discussion of
dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Advance notice: We have a speakers for May and June. We are currently
setting up the schedule for the rest of the year. Please e-mail
(e-mail address removed) if you want to suggest an agenda (or volunteer to
give a presentation).