    javax.speech package.

    hope that my question does not confuse you all.

    Thanks for kindly helping from everyone.

    rainny, Jul 10, 2008

  2. rainny

    GArlington Guest

    PLEASE read the docs BEFORE asking questions. Javadocs dir/folder
    contains Java doc(umentation)s for the package, quite often it will
    contain some info about how to use the package too...

    GArlington, Jul 10, 2008

  3. You probably haven't extracted Sun's jsapi.jar (it contains the
    javax.speech.* classes). In the lib directory there's probably a
    jsapi.exe (and jsapi.sh). You need to run this file (and accept the
    license) to obtain the jsapi.jar.

    See <http://freetts.sourceforge.net/docs/jsapi_setup.html>

    And for compilation you need both jsapi.jar and the freetts.jar on the
    classpath (and for execution too).

    Roland de Ruiter, Jul 10, 2008
  4. rainny

    rainny Guest

    May I ask that the JSAPI.exe is it extracted at the lib folder under
    the C:\program files\java\?
    I already extract the JSAPI, but when compile the program, it still
    say that the package javax.speech does not exist?

    I need to set any classpath for running the speech recognition
    program?

    Thanks you.

    Regards
    Rainny