SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.ValidateConnectionForExecute

Guest

Hello,

We recently converted from ASP.net 1.X to ASP.net 2.0 application. Since
then, we randomly get the SQL errors when the function tries to get records
from SQL. We are using stored procedure and DataAdapter to fill data to
Dataset. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I comfirmed all
DataReader in the code is closed after it’s used. Thank you very much for
your help.

at
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.ValidateConnectionForExecute(SqlCommand command)
at
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.ValidateConnectionForExecute(String
method, SqlCommand command)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ValidateCommand(String method,
Boolean async)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior
cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method,
DbAsyncResult result)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior
cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior
behavior, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior
behavior)
at
System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset,
DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable,
IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32
startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command,
CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, String srcTable)

bruce barker

you left off the actual connection error that comes before the stack
trace in your post.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Guest

Hi Brucce,
Thanks for your response.
This is entire error message in the log file. Do you have any suggestion
where I can find the actual connection error?

Thanks
Chieko