Starting New Batch for OAF Class Room Training with real timeinstructor on 15.04.09

SANAARI SOA BPEL, OAF, Websphere & Weblogic

Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) provides a more agile and
comprehensive way to integrate information systems and business
processes than more traditional integration approaches. Companies need
to reskill their staff, however, in order to take advantage of this
new methodology.

Our SOA knowledge-transfer engagements cover a broad range of job
roles, including Architects, Developers, Business Analysis and various
levels of technical and business management. Additionally, Sanaari's
SOA curriculum addresses all of the core and emerging SOA standards,
including: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, BPEL, WS-Security, WS-Policy, ESB.

At Sanaari we know what it takes to be successful with SOA. More
importantly, we understand the learning process and adoption stages
associated with SOA. This has driven us to create a full range of SOA
training and mentoring services from single courses, to full learning
paths, to blended training and mentoring engagements. We want to be
your SOA partner to ensure your success in whatever capacity you may
need.

Starting New Batch for SOA BPEL Class Room Training with real time
instructor where the instructor and Participant interact sharing and
share notes to provide a very close and personalized training sessions

We are suggesting you to Update your tech skills By Learn SOA BPEL
for coming future projects, now SOA BPEL, OAF, ADF very good booming
technology.

Venue:
Sanaari Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.,
44/SRT, SR Nagar, Near S.R Nagar
Community Hall,

Land Mark: Lane besides UMA Backary IInd Left.

Help Line: 40048283 / 9949714567

Visit for Registrations
New Batch Starting

Also we provide Online Training