Still can't get my PreRender event to fire

tshad

In VS 2008, I have 2 pages, one aspx page and one ascx page.

The PreRender event is not firing on the Contol page.

The aspx page starts out:

<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="true" Trace="true"
CodeFile="TakeSurveyTest.aspx.vb" Inherits="TakeSurveyTest" %>
And the ascx page starts out:

<%@ Control Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="true"
CodeFile="TakeSurveyTest.ascx.vb" Inherits="TakeSurveyTest" %>

The PreRender code on my ascx page is:

Sub Page_PreRender(ByVal Sender As Object, ByVal E As EventArgs)
viewstate("TimeStart") = TimeStart
viewstate("ScreenRight") = ScreenRight
viewstate("ScreenWrong") = ScreenWrong
viewstate("LastTime") = LastTime
End Sub

The control works fine other than that.

Also, the Page_PreRender on the .aspx page does fire.

What is missing?

Thanks,

Tom