STL learning

nan.li.g

Hello, all,
I am learning STL these days. Where can I find any programming
exercises about STL. It can be online or in a book.
The more general question is: what is a good ( and fast) way to
master STL in addition to reading books.

Thanks a lot,
Nan

Guest

I am learning STL these days. Where can I find any programming
exercises about STL. It can be online or in a book.

A Tiny STL Primer by David Harvey can be found here
http://www.davethehat.com/articles/tiny_stl.htm
Another online resources you can find here:
http://www.sgi.com/tech/stl/other_resources.html
The more general question is: what is a good ( and fast) way to
master STL in addition to reading books.

Try learning by doing and scan a lot of sample code (online available), I
guess. Best regards.

// oliver