Stop Debugging continues code exectution

Guest

I have a strange bug with visual studio.net 2005. When I click the stop
debugging button my web application will end but before it does it executes
all of the code vs exiting on the line I am currently on. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Ekrem

if you stop asp.net development server before stopping debugging, code will
not be executed

Juan T. Llibre

I'd imagine he means manually, by right-clicking
the server icon on the tasbar and selecting "stop".

Guest

Thank you for the reply. I am using IIS to debug and not the asp.net
development server. So I don't think his answer solves my problem. Any other
suggestions?

Talk to you soon.