Stored Session object is mixed up with another user's session object.

momo898

I have a big problem. Most case it's working well but sometime the
below happens.

User A on computer B gets session object created by user X on computer
Y instead of getting session object saved by User A. It means Session
ID is changed.

Is it possible? Have anyone seen this?

Server is windows 2003.
In web.config.
<sessionState
mode="InProc"
stateConnectionString="tcpip=127.0.0.1:42424"
sqlConnectionString="data
source=127.0.0.1;Trusted_Connection=yes"
cookieless="false"
timeout="600"
/>

Bruno Alexandre

nahhhh...

just try yourself with Firefox and IE on teh same page, tur trace ON and
check the session id for both.

something in your code is wrong... I had thoose problems in ASP and I had to
reduce the amount of session variables to work perfectly, and now in asp.net
2.0 I use SQL Session and never got any problems (and I have a lot of web
applications online with several users on them everytime)

--

Bruno Alexandre
København, Danmark

"a portuguese in Denmark"

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

most likely its a coding error on your part. you are probably store session
in a vb module variable. vb module variables are statics so there is only
one value for all page request. a value set by one request, is the value all
other requests (threads) see.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)