    Joe.

    P.S.
    I am a total html newbie, so pls keep it simple if pos.

    Joe, Aug 25, 2007

  2. Joe

    John Hosking Guest

    Joe wrote:

    "Strange thing" is not an especially useful subject line. What's your
    post *about*?
    Bad I think your site is down. I see "Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access / on this server."

    (If that was just an example, and you don't want to tell us your real
    URL, use example.com, or example.org, or example.net, which were created
    for just the purpose of providing example domain names.
    In YouTube, right?
    .... in YouTube...
    which I don't see, but then I'm not a YouTube subscriber/member person.
    I'm guessing that it's how YouTube coded their page (that's where you
    are, right?), and they are using JavaScript or Flash or frames or
    something. Um, *you're* not using frames on your site, are you?

    If it's YouTube's design decision that's hurting you, your choices are
    either not to click the Back button, but to use YouTube links to get
    back, or to not visit YouTube.

    If it's your page's use of frames, then stop doing that. Provide a real
    URL if you still need help.
    Except for the possibility that *your* use of frames is causing the
    phenomenon you're seeing, this has nothing to do with HTML. That's
    simple innit? ;-)

    John Hosking, Aug 25, 2007

  3. Joe

    You called Guest

    You called, Aug 25, 2007
  4. Joe

    Martin Jay Guest

    It would be helpful to see the real pages.

    Anyway, you're not doing something silly such as using frames are you?

    Martin Jay, Aug 25, 2007