Strange problem with BACK button IE9

P E Schoen

One of my favorite forums has been acting up and it was off-line a couple
times in the last 24 houirs. When it came back on the main page had old
posts, so I refreshed it, and it was OK. Then I followed a link to a thread,
but when I returned, the old page came up. I tried deleting browsing
history, and also closing and restarting IE9, but it is still acting the
same. I tried it in Chrome, and did not see the same problem, but I had not
used Chrome for quite some time.

The URL is: http://dogsnharmony.com/community/

It is apparently an early release of the forum software and there are some
issues being worked on. In the old CM forum, which has been shut down, the
page would refresh when the BACK button was clicked, but not this one.
However, it never seemed to revert to an older cached page prior to these
server glitches. It's really just an annoyance, but I'm wondering what's
going on and how it might be fixed. I know the forum administrator and maybe
there's something he can do.

Thanks,

Paul