String to int again

skyer

Hello !

I have a problem...

I wrote previous post: How to convert Int to string.
I'm programming in QT library.

If I have converting string to int value I wrote:

QString pozycja;
pozycja = pozycja.setNum(liczba);

(in pozycja variable I have a string from liczba (int) variable).

How to convert pozycja variable (string) to int type (QT library if
possible)?

Please help...

Leszek Klich

Victor Bazarov

skyer said:
How to convert pozycja variable (string) to int type (QT library if
possible)?

Why don't you ask in a Qt forum on their web site? Anything
pertaining to a particular library is OT here.

If you know how to convert an 'std::string' into an 'int',
just google for it, this question has been answered so many
times...

Rolf Magnus

skyer said:
Hello !

I have a problem...

I wrote previous post: How to convert Int to string.
I'm programming in QT library.

Qt is off-topic here.
If I have converting string to int value I wrote:

QString pozycja;
pozycja = pozycja.setNum(liczba);

(in pozycja variable I have a string from liczba (int) variable).

How to convert pozycja variable (string) to int type (QT library if
possible)?

Why don't you have a look into the excellent documentation of Qt? It's
easy to find the answer to your question in the QString documenation.