StyleSheetTheme Property in a Web User Control

Guest

Hi. I'm trying to programatically set a StyleSheetTheme for a web user
control. I understand that in order to use the Page.StyleSheetTheme property
I must override the base class property.

But since I'm doing this in a user control I'm getting the error: "property
'StyleSheetTheme' cannot be declared overrides because it does not override a
property in the base class".

I think this is because the web user control is inherits
System.Web.UI.UserControl instead of System.Web.UI.Page, is that correct?

Can I set a stylesheettheme property programatically for my web user control?

Thanks!

Masudur

Hi. I'm trying to programatically set a StyleSheetTheme for a web user
control. I understand that in order to use the Page.StyleSheetTheme property
I must override the base class property.

But since I'm doing this in a user control I'm getting the error: "property
'StyleSheetTheme' cannot be declared overrides because it does not override a
property in the base class".

I think this is because the web user control is inherits
System.Web.UI.UserControl instead of System.Web.UI.Page, is that correct?

Can I set a stylesheettheme property programatically for my web user control?

Thanks!

hi..
you can use different skin id and assign programatically
thanks