    creating a new theme)

    thanks for your help.

    Jerome.

    Jéjé, Feb 16, 2006

  2. Jéjé

    tdavisjr Guest

    I think stylesheetTheme is the incorrect attribute to change.
    stylesheetTheme is used by the designer at design time, from what I
    remember. You may have to change the Theme attribute on the <pages>
    element to change your stylesheet theme.

    Set if that works.

    tdavisjr, Feb 16, 2006

  3. Jéjé

    Jéjé Guest

    stylesheetTheme is the right option and not use only by the designer.
    the "theme" option act differently, this option changes more information in
    the control.

    stylesheetTheme apply only the styles option to the control (like colors,
    width etc...)
    while "theme" will apply more information to the control, like changing the
    databinding formulas, itemtemplates etc...

    so in my case I'm using only the stylesheetTheme option.

    Jéjé, Feb 16, 2006