urgent: Skin files not available on compiled projects???

Jéjé

Hi,

I have deployed an ASP.NET 2.0 application but the theme folders doesn't
contains my skin files!
so I can't change it after the deployment.

only CSS files are available.

I'm using the Build --> Publish option in Visual Studio to deploy my web
application.

why???
how my client can play with the skins without providing the entire code or
access to the .ASPX pages?

Thanks.

Jerome.