Web deployment projects and their output

Andy B

I am using web deployment projects combined with web application projects in
Visual Studio 2005. I have some projects in the solution called Main and
InHim. I noticed some wierd compiled output in these projects. I don't quite
understand why they are in the final compiled output and what they do
exactly. In the Main project I have:
1. Events [folder]: It contains an uncompiled version of a dataSet.
2. News [folder]: it contains an uncompiled version of a dataSet.
3. obj [folder]: It contains a Debug and Release folder with some debug
databases and a few temp files. It also contains a file called
Main.FileListAbsolute.txt.
4. Properties [folder]: It appears to be empty...
5. Main [vs2005 c# project file]
6. Main.csproj [vs2005 project user options file]
7. Main.Publish [xml file]

The same files listed above are also in the InHim project except the names
of the files/folders reflect the name of the project. Any idea what these
things are used for? And if I don't need to use these items anymore in the
production release of these projects, how do I automatically delete them
from the final output so I don't spend my day deleteing files from the
projects?

tnx for the help...