    method="post" enctype="text/plain" onsubmit="location.href='Thanks.htm'">
    , I know how to do this, but it refuses to email to my address and I face alot of interference with outlook express! Please,:adore: make it so people can sumbit the form to me, with out changing my form. Thanks:D. Can you please give me the code so people can fill out my form without having to have a email??????

    Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
    darkbunny101, Jun 29, 2011

  2. darkbunny101

    partian

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2016
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    As far as my knowledge goes, you will have to use PHP, if you don't know how to - Download 'CoffeeCup Form Builder' you can build and customise everything, and it gives you the code and files that you need.

    partian, Feb 15, 2016

  3. darkbunny101

    gregsta

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2018
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    I think this guy is correct you will need to use php

    gregsta, Oct 30, 2018