Survey: Enterprise Architecture and Software Development

Reggie Mr

unknown said:
Several prominent researchers are conducting a survey and looking for
500 respondents by Friday on the topic of enterprise architecture and
software development. Here is the link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=845572436515

After completing the survey, results are displayed immediately. A small
donation will be made to a charitable organization after its
completion.

This survey is bias towards Open Source and against Windows.

Alex Young

Reggie said:
This survey is bias towards Open Source and against Windows.
Why?

I can see the pro-OS, but against Windows? The only weirdery I can see
is missing Visual Studio from the IDE question, and C# from the language
question...

My question: who are these prominent researchers?

Rick DeNatale

This survey is bias towards Open Source and against Windows.

Hmmm, I can't see the bias. Of course when I try to access the web
site all I can see is an error page with:

HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

Or is that evidence of a anti-MS bias? <G>