System handling of undef_method..Reason for Double Post

Paul F Fraser

The IP address used by ruby-talk, '221.186.184.68' is listed on
APEWS.org (Case C-130) as blocked and has been since 2007.
An upgrade to my spam filtering prevented ruby emails appearing in my
inbox recently. I repeated the email thinking it had not arrived at the
list server.
I have now whitelisted the IP and hopefully all will be well from now on.

Thanks Matz for your response to my first email.

Regards
Paul F Fraser

Brian Candler

Paul said:
The IP address used by ruby-talk, '221.186.184.68' is listed on
APEWS.org (Case C-130) as blocked and has been since 2007.
An upgrade to my spam filtering prevented ruby emails appearing in my
inbox recently.

You can see that it has blocked the entire netblock (212.184.0.0/13 -
over 500,000 IP addresses belonging to NTT). Probably the people who run
it don't expect to communicate with anyone in Asia.